The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using the Martin Mathew & Co Ltd (the Company) website (Website), or any part of it. The Company may modify these conditions from time to time and accordingly you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- The content available on the Website is for general information and interest only and the Company does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way. Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk. If you have any comments or complaints about the Website, please get in touch - our contact details are on the Contact Us page.
- The content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Website including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
- The Company excludes all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the Website.
- You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods (including software) or services offered by third parties via the Website or on the Internet.
- We do everything we can to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in our website.
- These conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.